Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Business Analytics Online
Equip yourself for professional advancement by developing in-demand technological abilities for working with large amounts of data to inform business decisions.
Get to know our MBA in Business Analytics online
Become a data-savvy business leader or Data Analyst at any company with the online Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Business Analytics. Learn to analyze business processes and make changes for improvement using statistical methods.
This process-focused, 100 percent online program will train you to analyze data sets and use analytical software in order to help your company make better business decisions. Utilize statistical analysis tools and concepts from Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to build continuous improvement and translate data into actionable insights.
Our supportive and highly connected faculty share expertise with real-world relevance. You can earn this innovative MBA online in as few as 16 months while you continue working and apply what you learn right away.
An online MBA that teaches skills you can apply anywhere, anytime
"Business analytics is something that can be used anywhere. I'm already putting the ideas that I'm learning in the program directly to work in my professional life."
In the business analytics online program, you will:
- participate in hands-on exercises and projects to illustrate and promote further understanding of SQL querying, data presentation, and data visualization technique,
- develop advanced Excel skills in designing and developing decision models in business analysis, and
- explore geographic information systems (GIS) as an emerging technology/science and how it can be used to improve business decision-making
Also available online:
SOU offers our online Master of Business Administration in a variety of concentration areas. Explore all of our online MBA programs.
Learn what the SOU online MBA program can do for you
We attract students that are not necessarily working in a corporate world, but also both in government and nonprofits.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Learn online and save with our affordable tuition
The SOU Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Business Analytics online program features the same affordable, pay-by-the-course tuition whether you reside in Oregon or outside the state.
Check our calendar to see how soon you can begin
The Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Business Analytics online program is convenient and accessible for working professionals. All courses are seven weeks in length, with multiple start dates each year. View the calendar to see upcoming starts and related due dates.
|Term||Start Date||App Deadline||Document Deadline||Registration Deadline||Tuition Deadline||Class End Date||Term Length|
Review our online business analytics admission requirements
The Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Business Analytics online admission process is streamlined to help you get started right away. Requirements for full admission include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 2.75 GPA with three years relevant experience or 3.0 GPA
MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics Online Admission Requirements
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and transcripts verifying a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale are granted full admission status into the MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics online degree program.
- Applicants with a minimum GPA of 2.75 qualify for full admission status by verifying three or more years of relevant work experience within the application.
- Provisional admission status is available for applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 2.75 who have three years of relevant work experience. Students admitted on a provisional basis must earn a B or better in courses taken during their first term in order to continue in the program.
- Applicants must submit transcripts from all previous educational institutions attended.
- International student applicants interested in enrolling in the SOU online Master of Business Administration program should contact the Office of International Programs for information related to international admissions and visa restrictions. Contact the Office of International Programs by emailing [email protected].
Southern Oregon University considers you an international student if you are NOT a:
- U.S. citizen or national;
- U.S. permanent resident or other eligible noncitizen.
Graduate Admission Requirements for International Students:
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor's degree from a recognized university in that country.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended; documents must be official and include an English translation. Applicants are required to have documents mailed to SOU in a sealed envelope from the school, which has not been opened.
- SOU will not accept scans, faxes, photocopies, or already opened documents.
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- If English is not your native language, you will need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- You do not need to submit a score if you earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a U.S. college/university or completed your education in a native English-speaking country.
If you need to submit official documents by mail, send them to:SOU Admissions Department
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520
Have a question? Call us at 800-490-7974800-490-7974.
Read about our MBA in Business Analytics online classes
In order to earn the Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Business Analytics online, you must complete 13 courses (45 credit hours), covering 33 credit hours of core courses (including a capstone course) and 12 credit hours of concentration courses.
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.