Get to know our 100% online MBA in Marketing
The Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing online program is designed to equip you with a solid foundation of business management skills with real-world marketing applications for use across the business spectrum, with an emphasis on preparing you for a range of roles in marketing.
The expert faculty at Southern Oregon University (SOU) will help deepen your knowledge of internal marketing, e-commerce, marketing channel management, pricing strategy, the use of GIS systems, and more. As a graduate, you will possess the skills and knowledge to pursue roles such as Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Market Research Analyst, and Media Planner.
An online MBA that blends business acumen with marketing expertise
"Getting an MBA with a Concentration in Marketing gives me some insights into the marketing side of business, which a lot of IT professionals don't have."
In the MBA with a Concentration in Marketing online program, you will:
- acquire knowledge of industry trends such as one-to-one marketing, internet infrastructure, digital technology, the potential for building powerful online communities, personalization, online advertising, brand-building, product development, online pricing, customer support, transaction processing, and fulfillment,
- cover the formulation of channel objectives and strategies, along with the appropriate tactics, policies, and practices,
- learn about inventory distribution and control, order processing, customer service, and the establishment of cost-effective transportation systems. Pricing strategy includes the rationale for setting prices for products at all points in the product life cycle, and
- apply geographic information to data and thus understand how that substantially changes and improves the ability to compile evidence, construct arguments, and therefore improve decision-making.
Also available online:
SOU offers our online Master of Business Administration in a variety of concentration areas. Explore all of our online MBA programs.
Learn what the SOU online MBA program can do for you
We attract students that are not necessarily working in a corporate world, but also both in government and nonprofits.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Pay-by-the-course tuition keeps your budget intact
The SOU Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing online program features the same affordable, pay-by-the-course tuition whether you reside in Oregon or outside the state.
Our application deadlines and class schedules
The Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing online program is convenient and accessible for working professionals. All courses are seven weeks in length, with multiple start dates each year. View the calendar to see upcoming starts and related due dates.
|Term||Start Date||App Deadline||Document Deadline||Registration Deadline||Tuition Deadline||Class End Date||Term Length|
Qualifications for our online MBA in Marketing program
The Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing online admission process is streamlined to help you get started right away. Requirements for full admission include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 2.75 GPA with three years relevant experience or 3.0 GPA
MBA with a Concentration in Marketing Online Admission Requirements
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and transcripts verifying a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale are granted full admission status into the MBA with a Concentration in Marketing online degree program.
- Applicants with a minimum GPA of 2.75 qualify for full admission status by verifying three or more years of relevant work experience within the application.
- Provisional admission status is available for applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 2.75 who have three years of relevant work experience. Students admitted on a provisional basis must earn a B or better in courses taken during their first term in order to continue in the program.
- Applicants must submit transcripts from all previous educational institutions attended.
- International student applicants interested in enrolling in the SOU online Master of Business Administration program should contact the Office of International Programs for information related to international admissions and visa restrictions. Contact the Office of International Programs by emailing [email protected].
Southern Oregon University considers you an international student if you are NOT a:
- U.S. citizen or national;
- U.S. permanent resident or other eligible noncitizen.
Graduate Admission Requirements for International Students:
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor's degree from a recognized university in that country.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended; documents must be official and include an English translation. Applicants are required to have documents mailed to SOU in a sealed envelope from the school, which has not been opened.
- SOU will not accept scans, faxes, photocopies, or already opened documents.
- TOEFL or IELTS score
- If English is not your native language, you will need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- You do not need to submit a score if you earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a U.S. college/university or completed your education in a native English-speaking country.
If you need to submit official documents by mail, send them to:SOU Admissions Department
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520
Have a question? Call us at 800-490-7974800-490-7974.
Read about our online MBA in Marketing classes
In order to earn the Master of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing online, you must complete 13 courses (45 credit hours), covering 33 credit hours of core courses (including a capstone course) and 12 credit hours of concentration courses.
*Tuition and fees are subject to change.